Didn't sell...... relisted even lower. I really need to get a vehicle that can haul big bulky stuff, but gets decent mileage. I'm guessing Green Bay is about 10 hours from me, around the lake. I haven't calculated it across the lake, but I don't think driving to Luddington plus paying for the S.S. Badger would be any cheaper.
Edit: my truck gets about 10 gallons per mile, or in other terms, slightly worse than a Russian T34.
- - - Updated - - -
So apparently, according to Google maps, that fastest way to Green Bay....... is AROUND the lake, at least for me. It used to take me about 7 hours to get to Oshkosh, but even though Green Bay is further North Google is saying about 5.5 hours. Across Lake Michigan at Muskegon is 6.75 hours, and taking the S.S. Badger, the last coal fired ship on the lakes, out of Ludington, is over 7 hours!
If I had the time and money, to make it a vacation, I'd take the Badger for sure.......it's a 4 hour trip across, but I can't imagine anything more awesome than taking a coal fired steam ship across Lake Michigan!
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Looks like he got $300 for them--someone got a nice deal....
Being of "Sound" Mind
No, they didn't sell. They're re-listed at $175.00!
3 Altec 817 Speaker Cabinets Pickup Only | eBay
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Reed has lowered the price, to 149.00!!!
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Uuuuuuugh. i'm embarrassed, i can't swing the trucking it just doesn't fit my budget right now or they'd be on their way to NY.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks